Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Repeat after me: Best Market Ever!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This post has been delayed due to broken-nosedness. Ouch.

Well, I'm still recovering from Saturday's BiDM, but in the best of possible ways. Yes, I'm absolutely pooped but it was a beautiful day, great customers and everyone out doing their Christmas shopping! This was my view from my stall:


It was lovely to be at the frontline and able to chat about what I do, rather than hiding behind a rather stuffy internet profile. The girls who organise this event are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS and I am awe of their friendly professionality (I believe I may have just made up a word there).






And then, after a wonderful day out on Saturday, my Etsy shop has been absolutely bonkers this week, and I've been wearing my little calluses to the bone organising all those orders. And the Handmade Expo is on on Saturday, so got to geared up for that also. Busy, busy, busy, but I'm loving it!


I did find time to indulge myself in some goodies on Saturday though, as the wonderful Meera came and helped out all day. By far my favourite purchase of the day comes from the enchanting Sandrine. I got one of these, but in scarlet red!






Going to look stunning over my black evening dress for my next concert performance. My husband just shook his head (as this is the second of my gorgeous tops from SMBoutique, I think he might be worried that I have an addiction).


I was on such a high all weekend, thank you Brisstyle! I'm enjoying being a member so very very much.

5 comments:

Designs by Rondelle said...

Your stall set up is gorgeous El! I'm doing the Handmade Expo on Saturday too so will stop by and say hi

PretaPawte said...

your stall looks fantastic

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

So glad you had a good market and have been super busy. Not so glad you broke your nose owwww. Looking forward to seeing you at the Handmade Expo, perhaps we will be neighbours again

edward and lilly said...

Your stall looked great! Hope you recover from the nose break quickly!

Sandrine said...

I hope your nose is now better?Thanks again for looking after my stall too!:)
I have received your beautiful ear candies, thanks very much they are quite addictive too and will make little pressies to some nieces of mine over Xmas:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates