Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love lapidary shows!

Saturday, August 1, 2009
Well, it's obvious that I don't get out often enough when the highlight of my week was the Ipswich Rock Show. But honestly, the tailgaters are so friendly and helpful, and I get to rifle through lots and lots of rocks. Heavenly! I got a few things - some bargains and some not.

I'll be able to get a couple of cuts out of the queensland agate pebble, so I'm excited to get out on the cabbing machines soon.


I also wrapped a fantastic piece of ocean jasper - this should tantalise those OJ lovers!

2 comments:

AFlyOnTheWall said...

Gorgeous! Love the Malachite! Is that a piece of Royal Sahara Jasper next to it?

Robyn Hawk
@gemshows
http://gemshows.blogspot.com

rocknwrap said...

Hi Robyn, no, it's a piece of Queensland Agate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates